About Me

My photo
I am very much into all things Spooky, Creepy, and Cool and would like to share that with YOU!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Making Monsters the Pigor's way!

Holy blackbean poptarts with cherry syrup! 


I just spent an ungodly amount of time creating monsters. Am I a mad scientist? Am I a crazy loony person that sees aliens dinning with Elvis and Michael Jackson on his patio every now and then? I think not. At least not that I will freely admit. 






I just went over to the Itunes store this morning and picked up the Monsterpieces App programmed by that mad genius Eric Daniels with music by Los Straightjackets and featuring the artwork of ERIC PIGORS! HOLY COW! 





If you like monsters, and I know you do. 


If you like creating creatures that defy the laws of nature and good taste.


If you like having a ton of fun creating an army of monsterous creatures to do your bidding and enslave the entire human race.


If you like plucking out nose hairs in your underwear while watching hours of Oprah.


Ok...maybe not that last one.


YOU NEED MONSTERPIECES!







No comments:

Post a Comment