About Me

My photo
I am very much into all things Spooky, Creepy, and Cool and would like to share that with YOU!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

DEATHS CASKET Art of Eric "Unkle" Pigors

I love monsters, don't you? Of course you do. You probably love ghosts, ghouls, werewolves, vampires, zombies, skeletons, and all sorts of creepy crawlies. I mean really, you are reading a blog called SpookyCreepyCool. So yeah, I guess you must love these things. Fortunately for us their are people out there with the skills and creativity to give us what we want, like...


DEATHS CASKET Art of Eric "Unkle" Pigors





Now I think it is obvious that I am a huge fan of Unkle Pigors' artwork and I have to say, this book does not disappoint. Their is more awesome Pigors' art in this book then you can shake a bloody stump at. 



There is something about Pigors' art that just makes the SpookyCreepyCool kid in me overjoyed. I love all of the Halloween spookyness, gruesome goryness, monster mayhem, and general craziness.


I look through this artwork and can't help but marvel at how Pigors' can make artwork that is both gory and gross-out while retaining an innocence that just makes me giddy. 


If you are the type that loves spooky creeps, groovy ghouls, sexy vamps, and towering monsters then you really need to add Deaths Casket to your collection. It even has something for you romantic types. 


So hey, boogie on over to www.toxictoons.com and order Deaths Casket.



No comments:

Post a Comment